A Unique Opportunity - The Herbalife Business Opportunity!
Help others achieve their personal wellness goals, make money, and be your own boss – the Herbalife® business opportunity is a unique opportunity with proven results. It has changed the lives of thousands of people – it could change yours too…
As a Herbalife Independent Distributor, you will benefit from the flexibility of working at your own pace and dedicating as much time as you want, various income opportunities, informative training programmes and effective business support tools – all whilst supporting Herbalife’s mission to change people’s lives through good nutrition.
Herbalife is a proven success with over 2.1 million Independent Distributors in over 80 countries with record retail sales of over US$5.4 BILLION in Annual turnover - 2011, and still growing!
Because we are committed to empowering you to live a healthier, financially better life.
Success Factor 1: Industry-leading compensation plan.
• Herbalife boasts a lucrative compensation plan, paying out up to 73 percent of product revenues to Independent Herbalife Distributors. This is regarded as one of the best in the direct selling sector.
• Distributors earn retail and wholesale profits, plus income through royalties and bonuses – the potential is up to you.
• Positive product results equate to satisfied customers. Repeat orders from these satisfied customers, who experience ongoing success with the products, leads to higher payments to Distributors.
Success Factor 2: Healthy, science-based products developed to meet consumer needs.
• Exclusive, high-demand products that have helped millions of people in over 80 countries to achieve their nutrition goals.
• Satisfied customers continue to provide referrals for resultsbased weight-management, nutrition and skincare products.
• Herbalife is dedicated to developing innovative, healthy products with leading scientists on our Nutrition Advisory Board, and through groundbreaking research at the Mark Hughes Cellular and Molecular Nutrition Laboratory at the UCLA.*
Success Factor 3: A world-class company with visionary leadership to support your business.
• Herbalife has grown over 30 years and is still growing: opening in more countries, recruiting more Distributors, and continuously expanding its customer base.
• The company is positioned for future growth by Executives, Distributors and employees working together to further the company’s mission, vision and values.
• Herbalife’s mission of good nutrition, financial wellbeing and a healthy, active lifestyle helps millions of people to look and feel healthier, and earn what they’re worth.
• We are listed on the prestigious New York Stock Exchange, are members of Direct Selling Associations around the world and have brand visibility through
• A socially responsible company: with 30 Casa Herbalife programmes across five continents providing children with nutrition, shelter and education.
Success Factor 4: Step-by-step training programmes and modern business tools to assist you in starting and developing your own business.
• Training that supports growing your business, along with marketing materials and tools including a comprehensive Distributor website.
• The opportunity to take charge of your life by learning skills that can help you run a successful and profitable business.
• Simple, business programmes that are continually developed and refined.
• Support that includes the highest standards of business ethics, conduct and accountability applied to all Herbalife Independent Distributors.
|TRADING SCHEME STATEMENT
The provider of this business opportunity is Herbalife International South Africa Ltd., Stand 17, Janadel Avenue, Riverview Park, Bekker Road Extension, Midrand, Gauteng, 1685, SA. The goods, which are sold under this system, are nutrition and personal care products. Transactions are effected by participants as principals.
These materials are distributed by Independent Distributors:
Contact: Bev Croock Tel: 0827813932 Email: email@example.com
Complete form to register.
Please enter your login details